Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

head needed for pc50uu

condor123 ยท 2012-11-06 22:01

Any help would be appreciated. I need a head for mr komatsu motor on my pc50 uu. Mine has a crack.

Replies3
  1. #1Tmox2012-12-10 15:12

    You and I area pair; I'm over the hill in Arcata, I have a PC50 with bad block so I'm looking for a engine or a block- my engine is a 3d95. If I find a engine my head becomes surplus- any leads on a engine or block? Tim

  2. #2eric122012-12-10 15:44

    you could try H and R parts from buffalo ny, they have machines and parts all over the us and canada. they have an online search but its not the easiest and isnt always up to date but if you call them they will help you out.

  3. #3condor1232012-12-11 00:23

    I had my head repaired at a diesel machine shop in sacramento. Came out perfect!! Let me know your search is going.