Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

heading south

mtb345 ยท 2007-11-19 09:47

leaving today found a job in homestead florida dozer work

Replies9
  1. #1Buckethead2007-11-19 14:37

    Congrats! Glad to hear your good news! What sort of project will you be working on? Good luck!

  2. #2chipsearthworks2007-11-19 15:50

    just in time to get away from the snow, and cold! Good for you, hope all goes well.

  3. #3mtb3452007-12-24 19:12

    headed south i ve been down here for a month now and its no different from home except the weather is great. the housing market is slowing down so is the commercial maketis slow i keep you up dated

  4. #4TALLRICK2007-12-24 23:31

    What kind of work was this, construction or lot clearing? I drive through Homestead all of the time, and have not seen any activity anywhere. Last dozer work there I had was 10 years ago, clearing lots and grading dirt roads.

  5. #5GaryKelley2007-12-27 22:03

    if you find TWO let me know...I hear the wolf howling...

  6. #6GaryKelley2007-12-28 12:11

    Any work for an O/O? too many posts, meant to delete this one

  7. #7mtb3452008-01-25 15:21

    i took a beating the company went broke i didnt get paid the last week i worked .the company did a lot of work for lannar homes and the housing market hit rock bottom in south florida .so i geuss ill be heading home soon . washing dishes for now and enjoying the weather

  8. #8chipsearthworks2008-01-25 16:34

    Wow now that suck in so many ways!!! I guess all I have to say is keep your chin up and good luck.

  9. #9mtb3452008-04-04 10:33

    back home now start work with the same company i ve been with the last 10 yrs all i can say is travelling abroard is tough doing its been a learning exp:Banghead