Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Heavy Equipment Brokers

jimfar123 ยท 2014-06-05 22:19

Hello. New to forum. Had a question about heavy Equipment Brokers. Have any of you used brokers to sell your equipment? What was your experience, was it worthed? Im looking to possibly sell a few pieces and was considering using one. Felt it would be worth a few points if it weeds out the buyers from the window shoppers and will save me the time of selling them myself. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1CM19952014-06-06 07:26

    The only experience I have with them is when I have listed a piece of iron on Machinery Trader and they call me constantly in order "to help me sell it"...

  2. #2roddyo2014-06-06 22:54

    An equipment broker is about as useful as a screendoor on a submarine.

  3. #3clintm2014-06-08 11:09

    the ones I know are basically a glorified used car salesman just more expensive . just like an escort service the more expensive ones are still a hore. every one I have ever seen always try to make at least 25% or more off you just by making a phone and they don't want to deal with anything that has been listed for sale because you can see the price that the original owner was asking

  4. #4aziz9662014-07-26 16:03

    The majority are greedy. But there are good decent ones if you don't want to have to headache of the selling process then that's why brokers are existed.