Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Heavy equipment news magazine?

coopers ยท 2005-02-24 01:34

Does anyone know if this magazine is still around? I search for it on the net and it always goes to I think it's the publisher for the magazine but I can't get to a website of this magazine to subscribe. I had access in the past but wasn't sure if anyone knew about this..... Blake WA

Replies10
  1. #1badranman2005-02-24 20:38

    Is this it? I just tried to subscribe to it and they said it was unavailable through them. :crying

  2. #2coopers2005-02-24 23:05

    Huh, I wonder what's going on....cuz it does the same for me.... :spaz Blake WA

  3. #3CEwriter2005-02-25 10:47

    I believe HEN is out of business. L

  4. #4Tigerotor77W2005-02-25 12:42

    Correct... I checked with a contact who is very well versed in the magazine industry and she says that after HEN was bought by Cygnus Publishing, its production run stopped last year. BTW: I can vouch that Construction Equipment Magazine is a great mag, so if anyone wants to learn more, PM me.

  5. #5Cat4202005-02-25 19:59

    [/QUOTE]BTW: I can vouch that Construction Equipment Magazine is a great mag, so if anyone wants to learn more, PM me.[/QUOTE] I also think Construction Equipment Magazine is good. I hadn't heard of the other magazine that's out of business now.

  6. #6coopers2005-02-26 21:44

    Wait, so does that mean I can't get a subscription to that magazine then. :crying Blake WA

  7. #7BRL2005-02-26 23:26

    Maybe you could share the web site or subscription contact info here in this thread, instead of all of us having to PM you? Thanks.

  8. #8CEwriter2005-02-28 10:41

    CE contact info You asked fer it: www.constructionequipment.com Here's one of our recent Field Tests: http://www.constructionequipment.com/fieldtests/ce04ja003.asp And to subscribe: www.reed4success.com/default.asp?magid=056&promocode=WCM02SB8 Let me know if you have any questions. Larry

  9. #9Tigerotor77W2005-02-28 14:18

    Hahaha, Larry, ya beat me to it... I was going to get permission but ah well, guess there it is. [Edit: if someone isn't qualified -- student, not a purchaser of equipment, etc, pmaroder @ reedbusiness . com] (no spaces anywhere; I added in the spaces.) Xing

  10. #10coopers2005-02-28 22:20

    I know I won't technically qualify, what is the email address bobcat that you have listed? Blake WA