does any body have a name and phone number for a mobile painter i have 20 pieces to paint ,im located in south san francisco ca 1-650-737-8700. thanks for any help
ritchie brothers?
I would put an add in the paper and just hire a painter to do it onsite. Im in the east bay and i cant think of anyone off hand. Theres a painting company out in linden that specializes in industrial coatings. I know they do 10-15 baker tanks a month.
thanks
What exactly are you looking to get done?
a bunch of excavators ,dozers ,forklifts at least 20 ,i have the sand blasting machine
If you have the blaster you'll save heaps by just hiring a painter vs getting a shop to do it.
Having a blaster is half the battle. i would definately just hire a painter and put them on your pay roll or even a cash deal and supply all materials. I Know a guy that is a hell of a painter and looking for work if you want, Send me a PM with how much your looking to pay per hour and some info and i will pass it along to him. he lives in the east bay. if you find a guy that does a decent job maybe i will drop a couple of pieces off...
It's kind of funny but up here in Washington we can't do any painting in anything but an approved painting facility. I've known plenty of people up here that painted but in the last few years the risk of getting turned in by someone who thinks they saw some over spray was just too much. I had one friend at a local curb stoner who was threatened with jail time if he was caught by some policy wonk with the state. Guy was probably turned in by one of the neighbors but anyone with a paint shop could have done it also.