Does anyone know of any forums covering heavy equipment repair? Some place where different problems and ideas/ solutions could be discussed. I would like to hear of any you might know of.
Why not post your problem here, someone might be able to help. Although there's not alot of repair post on here I think that it is why we're here, to try and help one another. If not we might be able to better direct you if we knew what type of machine you had. Many of the sites that I know of that deal mostly with repair are for older equipment, and usually Ag., although some have info on older construction too. What type of problem, and what's the brand?
Jeff is right, helping members with machine repairs is one of the reasons we put this Forum together!! There have been several threads regarding repairs, and we have some machinery technicians here as members to offer help. Just post a thread with your problem in the forum that represents the machine you are asking about.