Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Heavy Equipment Videos

Burnout ยท 2009-12-05 15:49

Ok, I have a question for you gentleman...I have been pretty heavy into the equipment videos instead of pics for awhile now and I was lookin for your thoughts. I have had quite a few people on YT email me about doing some walk around videos. So what are your thoughts on this? There is a RB auction coming up this week and I will be there for videos so do you guys think it's worth the time for walkarounds? I figured I would grab some walk arounds anyways with some of the iron you don't see everyday like the Deere 650D-LC, 627G, maybe a D8T, a pipelayer, they have a couple big cranes there. What else would people be interested in seeing? I don't really see the point in doing a walk around of a Case 580 or a Deere 310... I have already seen a video of Tony Soprano doin that this week so it doesn't interest me. But what would you guys want to see? This auction has a TON of iron at it so I could probably get anything you want. About the only thing they are lacking is big dozers or hoes, but they have lots of scrapers, wheel loaders, backhoes, hoes, pipelayers. So what can we add to the list? I have the following so far. JD 650D-LC Cat D8T Cat 627G or 631E maybe a rock truck..... anything else? Sincerely..... Loverboy

Replies31
  1. #1Burnout2009-12-05 15:52

    And... for your trouble YouTube - Komatsu D155AX-6

  2. #2Vantage_TeS2009-12-05 18:29

    Anything but a track loader?

  3. #3special tool2009-12-05 19:48

    Rock truck is a good idea.

  4. #4hvy 1ton2009-12-05 19:56

    Cat 815/825 Cat 517/527 doubt you'll see any Any of the new Cat centered cab rock truck. Kinda curious what the view is like.

  5. #5Tacodriver2009-12-05 21:01

    While your on the topic of the RB auction who is selling the JD 450's? Seems to be a whole bunch of them and my boss might be headed up to check them out.

  6. #6Burnout2009-12-05 22:27

    450's are coming from Brandt Tractor, they were all the returned machines from North American.

  7. #7cummins052009-12-05 22:31

    drove by there today lots of toys looks like a 850 jd hoe in there

  8. #8Burnout2009-12-05 22:32

    650D LC, also a North African.... i mean American hoe. If your going to be there we should meet up... have a little HEF reunion lol.

  9. #9cummins052009-12-05 22:35

    yep we should i bet Tim Hay is there also maybe some other alberta guys.

  10. #10Burnout2009-12-05 22:37

    I justs ent Tim a message, might as well find out if he will be there.

  11. #11cummins052009-12-05 22:41

    I was guna call him but i deleted the pm with his phone number i havent seen him on since the friday after the GP RB sale when he was goin to pick up his buggy he bought

  12. #12Tacodriver2009-12-06 11:47

    Thanks Burnout might head up there if the boss is going up.

  13. #13catd8t2009-12-06 12:04

    yeah no track loaders i dont think anyone but you likes those hahahaha just kidding man

  14. #14Burnout2009-12-06 21:50

    Just for the comments... my next 10 videos will be track loaders and how awesome they are.

  15. #15catd8t2009-12-06 22:04

    son of a #&%$@ no no go a head i love your videos man as long as the compactor walk arounds are left out ill be happy

  16. #16Burnout2009-12-06 22:11

    Lol I did grab a video in an 825C for you guys... should I have walked around? And from now on my videos will include "undercarriaged front bucket hoes"

  17. #17catd8t2009-12-06 23:15

    can we also get a walk around of a walk around i just want to see how your your going to do it. hahahaha i find my self funny and im really not

  18. #18Burnout2009-12-06 23:26

    Haha I can do that. I'm still waiting on VantageTes to give me a more thorough walk around of that dodge pickup. He explained how the HVAC controls work... but im puzzled by the big round know on the entertainment center controls....:drinkup

  19. #19catd8t2009-12-06 23:52

    that dodge is prob the productive thing on that job. its just sits there all day and burns fuel. i have to say i love it for the past few months

  20. #20RobVG2009-12-07 01:23

    post deleted

  21. #21Vantage_TeS2009-12-08 00:00

    Deleted? Nooooooooooo undeleted undeleted! When's the next auction, I may take a tour.

  22. #22cummins052009-12-08 00:25

    Oh no if you come up do we have to do pickup truck walk arounds there are like 200 of them you know lol

  23. #23catd8t2009-12-08 09:48

    i want bucket walk arounds and job trailer walk arounds theres all kinds of things you can walk around at richie bros. i went last week but it was raining cats and dogs over here. oh just thought of this i dont know if it will work but a walk around of richie bros. as in how the who deal works some poeple will never get a chance to see how awsome it is.

  24. #24Vantage_TeS2009-12-08 12:45

    I'll do an operator walkaround, we have a couple really cute ones on scrapers at Kidco =D

  25. #25special tool2009-12-08 17:56

    Bring the track loader vids - I love those things, they STILL have some very important applications on all size jobs.

  26. #26Burnout2009-12-08 20:20

    How about a Chelsea walk around....lol Ritchie Bros is this thursday dude. It looks like im gonna be done snow removal just in time to make it out for auction day. I had a break down yesterday so I went out to look around for the afternoon. I got there and the batt went dead on the camera, and it was minus........ it was cold out. I tried about 9 machines.... 1 started. And yes it was a john deere, which means they are the best. That is all:drinkup

  27. #27Vantage_TeS2009-12-08 21:03

    She's mad at me right now I think I'll be stuck in the 770CH plowing snow again thursday, or at least wednesday overnight which means I'll be sleeping thursday.

  28. #28928G Boy2009-12-10 18:41

    lucky Calgarians with all their snow... we have like NO SNOW in Winnipeg, it's driving me nuts! I'm broke and i need to push snow to pay the rent in the winter... THIS SUCKS I was lookin at the flyer for that auction, lots of Ledcor stuff, i dont get why they're selling a lot of that stuff, it looks like it was the stuff they were using when they cruised through manitoba last year for the pipeline job

  29. #29cummins052009-12-10 19:03

    Ledcor D8ts went for 300 grand plus about 18 grand for the ripper

  30. #30Burnout2009-12-10 21:04

    Yeah the Ledcor machines went in the low 300's, and I got some pics and videos while I was there with 05Cummins.... And don't worry guys...I even got you some track loader videos:drinkup

  31. #31cummins052009-12-11 17:00

    Yes and I didnt kill you on the Genie manlift so its all good LOL all night my brother talked about how big that 650 jd hoe was I laughed and said I have dug Basments with one of them before LOL