We were invited out to help Precision Heavy Haul load this APS transformer. The load by itself weighed in around 230000 pounds. Our job was to help put the necks on with our 970 Loader and give assistance to the trucks by pulling the load in the soft areas. With that kind of weight, it is easy to find some soft areas. On a side note, PHH is always impressive to work with. There equipment and people are first class. I've worked with the lead driver on numerous occasions. I know there are plenty of knowledgeable heavy haul drivers out there, but I think this guy wrote the first ten chapters of the "how to heavy haul book". Thanks Joe :usa
what kind of hp in those trucks?
I think the lead truck is running a Cat C16. 18spd trans with 2 speed brownie. The pusher truck is your basic 550 Cat.
Sweet shots!! A good load there for sure.
Nice pics, thanks for sharing, more always welcome. Trbo