Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Heavykit launches!

Heavykit ยท 2010-11-03 14:27

Hello All! It's good to be here! and finally I've made it. My new website www.heavykit.com has launched and I've also worked out how to post a thread! That for me makes it a solid 2 out of 2. With the permission of 'The Man' and with out wanting to sound at all like I'm spamming, I'd like to tell you all about www.heavykit.com Heavykit is a website for all types of Buyers of construction equipment spare parts and attachments. It's a free 'B2B' website, it's easy to use, with loads of safety to prevent 'spamming' Simply register on the site at www.heavykit.com and start posting your enquiries for spare parts and attachments, it's that simple. That's it, that's my pitch. I'm a one man show, a Brit, but living and work in Dubai and have done for the last 20 years in cranes. Heavykit has been a pet project for the last year and I'd really appreciate some help getting it on it's feet. Glad to be here.

Replies0

No replies yet.