Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New from Georgia

gaplowboy ยท 2010-11-07 09:20

Years ago I was a heavy truck mechanic, mainly tires, brakes, suspension and external engine components. Found out I could make more money driving the dang things, so I have been doing that full time for 22 years. My Father-in-law got me into farm tractors and the dirt bug bit me. While doing hired out farm tractor work I started a relationship with a property owner and together we have ventured off into heavy equipment. My experience with big trucks and his construction company has worked well together. He has a Komatsu dozer, a small Cat 312 excavator, an older Bobcat and I have 100 horse Kubota farm tractor with plenty of implements. I run the equipment and do maintenance/repairs. Looking to learn about any tricks and tips for keeping our equipment in shape and working good.

Replies3
  1. #1willie592010-11-07 10:31

    Welcome to the forum gaplowboy. :usa

  2. #2bill53622010-11-07 15:14

    Welcome to the forum gaplowboy....

  3. #3gaplowboy2010-11-07 22:00

    Thanks guys, already got some good info!!!