Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HEF’s first singing contest

Burnout ยท 2009-05-17 22:58

Well a couple people had an opinion on my singing career in a former video of mine. Which sparked a singing contest between Dirtman2007 and myself. So It is for all of you to judge... who sucks more at singing. Dirtman2007 (clearly worse) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK-zop1K_JI&feature=response_watch Burnout (clearly the winner) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOq9YRSlsjo Lets hear it guys Edit... wanted to rename it HEF Idol...lol The girlfriend unit is more witty than I am and thought of that name. So lets get the opinions. One of you guys from the UK can be simon, someone can get drunk and be paula.... and CM1995 can take over the role of randy. seacrest....... out

Replies32
  1. #1bear2009-05-18 01:57

    well burnout it's neck and neck right now... who's it gonna be?

  2. #2Bajak2009-05-18 04:50

    Canadians should never sing Country I'm not as drunk as Paula, But Dirtman2007 "you da bomb".:usa

  3. #3tonka2009-05-18 06:43

    (Simon voice)OK stop stop Burnout that was truly apauling, you were flat! LOL (Randy voice)Dirtman007, Welcome to nashvegas dawg! (Paula voice) hickup, what just happened i was sippin on some sizzurp!

  4. #4Eric2009-05-18 11:45

    That's bloody fantastic!!

  5. #5dayexco2009-05-18 21:11

    both videos audio reminded me of the time i accidentily slammed the cat's tail in the screen door.

  6. #6Burnout2009-05-19 01:18

    At least I am getting some love in here... and I haven't even voted yet. It could go either way yet for my vote.

  7. #7oriden2009-05-19 02:05

    come on alex for the win, great white north for life !

  8. #8bear2009-05-19 03:04

    snigger...laugh...hehe...

  9. #9bill onthehill2009-05-19 06:58

    You guys both need to keep digging dirt! Or get a lot better at drinking and singing.

  10. #10wolf442009-05-19 20:21

    you guys don't give up your day job.

  11. #11stumpjumper832009-05-19 21:07

    Well dirtman makes noise and moves dirt And burnout makes noise and goes thru the motions but don't move no dirt... kinda like watching madona lip sync...

  12. #12jimmyjack2009-05-19 21:52

    :iagree :throwup:throwup:throwup

  13. #13N.CarolinaDozer2009-05-19 22:40

    Well me being from North Carolina has nothing to do about my choice, but Dirtman has you beat by a long shot. Dirtman are you available for weddings!:falldownlaugh

  14. #14Burnout2009-05-20 00:02

    I don't need to move dirt..... I am just that cool. Or at least I like to tell myself that. Here's the deal I was at Ritchie Bros playing with a new 450... well ok I was getting warm. Anyways the song came on the radio so I stuck the camera ontop of the dash and went to town. I did it for you people.... the proud members of HEF.

  15. #15Squizzy246B2009-05-20 09:07

    I'm at a loss for words.............:cool2

  16. #16qball2009-05-20 12:53

    wow, looks like i was banned just in time.

  17. #1795zIV2009-05-20 14:40

    Where's the smilie sticking in the ear plugs? Nope just kidding, at least you two have nerve enough to put yourselves on tape for things like that.:notworthy

  18. #18Burnout2009-05-20 22:27

    I even serenade the girlfriend with that voice, although generally its more music I am used to singing, and I do it in a softer voice. We could always take a video of that..... take this to the next dimension :cool2 I also consider myself a bit of a poet.... For any interested PM me and I can give you my latest poem. I think its my best work yet.

  19. #19Bajak2009-05-21 00:13

    Does it start out "roses are red, violets are blue" or "hickory dickory dock."?

  20. #20stumpjumper832009-05-21 21:50

    Clicky tickity clock the loader went around the rock but try as he might the rock was too tight time to try some dynamite then came the blaster, so work could go faster With a little pop, the rock when flop now burnout must dig, cuse thats his gig -- how'd I do?

  21. #21Burnout2009-05-21 22:17

    It actually does start out Roses are red... but it gets a little more over 18 rated after that. As do most things with me, a few people around here know that by now I am sure. Stumperjumper.... that is awesome. Your a much better poet than I. Although according to the polls singing isn't my gig.

  22. #22oriden2009-05-21 23:31

    wow two thumbs up for that! i call another match for this one! alberta bound- paul brant for the next one?

  23. #23Dirtman20072009-05-23 09:36

    Wow look what happens when I don't check HEF for a while... my on my, looks like I've got you beat there Burnout:drinkup American Idol here I come:usa

  24. #24Dirtman20072009-05-23 09:42

    oh yeah... Tell me when:drinkup lol

  25. #25Dirtman20072009-05-23 09:44

    Hey Alex... shall we post the video of you singing a little queen at the end.. that sound get you some record deals for sho ointhead

  26. #26D5G2009-05-23 11:24

    you and me both:Banghead

  27. #27Burnout2009-05-23 21:33

    Your right Chris..... perfectly right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWovw1bvP7E You might have the lead in votes for now my southern friend.... but as we speak all my cold brothers from the North here are voting and soon it will be much closer!!! I bet if another 100 members of HEF see that.... I'll get at LEAST 2 more votes in my favour.

  28. #28Dirtman20072009-05-25 15:03

    It would appear that 2 more votes would not help you much my Northern friend.

  29. #29Burnout2009-05-25 22:05

    I still have another dirty trick up my sleeve.... video hoe's...lol And did you notice one thing? I still got 13 votes dude.... that means 13 people think I can actually sing. I am proud to have fans. I mean yeah Krissy thinks I can sing but thats because im her boy toy. Edit..... she has voted for Chris

  30. #30oriden2009-05-25 22:44

    oh billy you in the poor house now boy

  31. #31Dirtman20072009-05-26 06:33

    LMAO! Remember that most of these people voting are equipment operators and suffer from lack of hearing.... that may have worked to your advantage in this case.

  32. #32Burnout2009-05-26 23:54

    As with the girlfriend.... I'll settle for it anyway it comes to me. I got another vote though....:drinkup