Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rollover Pete

BobCatMan ยท 2009-05-24 21:51

I've always enjoyed Rollover Pete's pics and the posts that have accompanied them,I haven't seen him post in awhile,I hope he's doing ok?

Replies20
  1. #1AtlasRob2009-05-25 08:15

    I had a similar thought a few days ago. I am sure hes fine, from previous posts I am pretty sure he will be making good use of the possibility of earning some bread. I think its safe to say his work ethic is "Make hay while the sun shines", I just hope its shining for him and his amazing daughter. :drinkup

  2. #2cat692009-05-25 08:19

    im the same in the thinking of pete being ok always enjoyed his and his daughters stories stay safe brother pete

  3. #3bear2009-05-25 22:28

    I've been wondering as well. Hope yer doin good Pete.

  4. #4jimmyjack2009-05-26 21:17

    maybe hes been real busy or he got bored with the site....says he hasnt logged on since 1-26-09:beatsme

  5. #5EZ TRBO2009-05-27 17:57

    About a month ago now I e-mailed him and haven't recieved anything back. I check everyday. Trbo

  6. #6bear2009-05-28 03:43

    hope he's allright. Squizzy, digger any of you guys heard anything from RoP?

  7. #7digger242j2009-05-28 08:56

    I haven't heard a thing. His profile shows he last visited on Jan. 26. I too hope everything's ok...

  8. #8Steve Frazier2009-05-28 21:39

    Last I heard his computer had taken a dump and he wasn't able to log on. He was super busy with work and wasn't able to repair or replace the computer at the time, I don't know if that's still the case.

  9. #9HeyUvaVT2009-05-28 22:01

    just head out to socal and look for the big cloud of dust and pete will be there~!

  10. #10Bob Horrell2009-05-28 23:14

    A few months back I talked to him on the phone. He had a new job coming up and needed a side dump trailer and was asking if I new a good place to find one. I still have his number. I will call him and see how he is doing.

  11. #11Bob Horrell2009-05-28 23:32

    I just called Pete (8:30pm California time) and he was just pulling into the yard. Left the yard a 4:00am this morning. He has been working 7 days a week (roughly 90 hrs/week) and hasn't had time to get on the computer. His daughter is stationed in San Diego now and is doing real well. She just got another award for her work. She is also getting married soon. He will be back on here when things slow down.

  12. #12cat692009-05-29 17:40

    good to hear he is doing ok and working waaaaaaaayyyy to much be safe brother pete

  13. #13digger242j2009-05-29 18:44

    Thank you, Bob.

  14. #14Steve Frazier2009-05-29 19:29

    Thanks Bob! That's good news!

  15. #15HeyUvaVT2009-05-29 22:42

    good to hear that he and his daughter are doing well...look forward to all the pics and stories he will have when he gets back!

  16. #16bear2009-05-30 02:54

    Thanks Bob. And Steve and Digger.

  17. #17AtlasRob2009-05-30 15:07

    Thats great news Bob, not that any of us expected anything less of ROP and that beautiful daughter of his :beerchug

  18. #18BobCatMan2009-06-03 06:04

    Thanks for that update,Bob I guess real life takes it over the interweb at times when it comes down to it,glad things are doing ok for him and his family

  19. #19EZ TRBO2009-06-06 07:41

    Good to hear. Figured he was super busy with work. Hes going to be REAL busy with posting pics when he gets back as well. Trbo

  20. #20dayexco2009-06-06 19:33

    pete's your brother?