Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I've enjoyed reading the comments and have learned a few things as well. I recently purchased a Hein Werner C 10. I have only seen one of these. I would really appreciate any info on these machines. Such as weight, production numbers, popularity stuff like that. There is a valve on the side of the cab. I haven't been able to figure out what it's supposed to do. It currently does nothing. Has anyone seen a valve like this on left side of cab. Next to operator seat. I will post pictures of machine and valve if I can. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Welcome, I am sure someone on the site can answer your questions. I have a C12 that is old as dirt but the old girl just keeps on digging. A photo of the valve will be very helpful. Follow the pluming that is connected to the valve and I assume you will figure it out? Where in Michigan are you? I am in Buchanan.
I was around one on a project back in 1981. It was old then and a model or two heavier than yours, but all-in-all a very capable machine. It had a 6v53 Detroit that gave it decent cycle speed and digging capacity. It ran every day without issues other than small leaks (weeps) due to age.