Usually fires right up. It was sitting for 3 Months. I should have first charged the batteries. It sputtered a few times before the batteries would not crank. Then with charged batteries, it cranked fine, but nothing. Them slightly above freezing, Fuel shut off solenoid is working. I/2 full tank, I topped if off, I should have done that a long time ago, so that the tank would not internally sweat. I also added Anti Gel & 911. Just Not firing. I do not want to cook starter. Should I try staring fluid, What's recommended? Recommendations appreciated?
you preheat glowplugs? on some machines you turn key backwards for a few seconds. others you hold key few seconds between ignition on and starter. could also try starter fluid but dont use too much.
Gotta make sure its getting fuel TO THE PUMP.. Loosen the line going it to the pump, crank the engine, wait till it squirts out and tighten. Next.. loosen the lines AT THE INJECTORS, crank the engine till fuel squirts out and tighten.. & off you go..
It may or may not have one, but it may there maybe an emergency stop switch/push/ pull knob in the cab that could've gotten hit and shut it off?? If it is pushed or pulled while running it will shut down and won't restart, this just happened the other day on a smaller Kubota excavator, the seat belt grabbed the knob and pulled it out, machine shut down without any warning and would not restart, just turned over. Pushed the Knob down and she fired right up....just a thought.....