can someone please tell me how to do a search on this site? I put water in oil in search box and get everything but help on my issue.
That's kind of a tough one, because the site's internal search engine will give you hits on any mention of either water or oil, and that'd be a lot of results to search through. As has been discussed from time to time, doing a site specific Google search is a lot better. Put in your search term, (water in oil), followed by "site:HeavyEquipmentForums" and you'll get some better results. Here is the search you want: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=water+in+oil+site%3AHeavyEquipmentForums
I don't have any idea how you did that digger...but that is really neat!
Wow, I've also done searches here also with poor results. Thanks for that tip.
You mean the "Let me Google that for you" part? It's kinda cool for cases when somebody asks for something that's easily searchable, and you know they're just too lazy to do the search themselves. Not that that's the case here, of course. Here, it was just a really good illustration of how to do what I was describing. You can find it by LMGTFY by Googling...
Digger does magic shows on the side.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thanks,+I'll+be+having+some+fun+with+this