Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello!

Kenny R ยท 2007-05-09 20:44

Hey there everybody I just wanted to introduce myself and say I'm totally excited to be a part of your forum it seems like an awesome place and I only regret not finding at any sooner! Kenny R from Orange county California:usa

Replies13
  1. #1Countryboy2007-05-09 21:15

    Welcome to HEF Kenny R! :drinkup

  2. #2equipment fan2007-05-09 21:16

    welcome to the forums:notworthy

  3. #3Dozerboy2007-05-09 22:44

    Welcome so what do you run and do?

  4. #49420pullpan2007-05-09 22:57

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums

  5. #5Kenny R2007-05-10 15:39

    Thanks everybody! Dozerboy I'm actually a truck driver for a large shipping company... I hope to one of these days become an operator and make a carrer out of it because thats where my passion lies in heavy iron:notworthy How about you? And where abouts in So. Cal are you???

  6. #6JDOFMEMI2007-05-10 21:20

    Kenny Welcome to HEF Glad to see you made it here. When you get it figured out, make sure to post a link to your site. You have a great collection of SoCal grading pictures. I can get lost there all day long. Keep the smoke out of your eyes

  7. #7Kenny R2007-05-11 16:06

    Thanks JDOFMEMI If I remember correctly from the DHS forums you work for Mclaughlin right?? You have some AWESOME pictures I love all the ones of your 375! If you'd like any posted on my site I'm working on a section for pics from others so let me know:cool2 Here's my So. Cal Earth Movers site; http://www.socalearthmovers.com and here's my diecast model site; http://www.kensdiecastconstructionmodels.com

  8. #8ConstSite2007-05-11 21:03

    Well it's about time you sign up. - Christopher

  9. #9Countryboy2007-05-11 21:17

    So Kenny, whats the purpose of the little blade? Thats a great site you got there :drinkup . Did you take all them pictures?

  10. #10Dozerboy2007-05-11 22:53

    I work in the San Diego area doing mostly commercial grading. CB that is called a slope blade it's so that you run the dozer on flat ground and cut a slope it will tilt all the way vertical. A lot of slopes out here are 2:1 or steeper and you don't want to be running around on a slope like that all day without one.

  11. #11Countryboy2007-05-11 22:58

    Pretty cool. I haven't ever seen one on a dozer, just on a grader.

  12. #12JimBruce422007-05-12 10:11

    Welcome aboard Kenny! Surprised it took you this long to get here, lol. So on the slope blade those "teeth" are for putting some kind of erosion control into the steeper slopes, right?:beatsme

  13. #13Dozerboy2007-05-13 18:59

    Not really it just cuts better and looks better then what a smooth one would.