Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New from Sweden

Cat-Peter ยท 2007-05-12 13:58

Hi guys, Im 46years and living about 20mins drive south of Stockhom(capitol of Sweden) Lived here since i was 5. Always has been interested in contsruction equipment,i think the first word I said was excavator I'm an educated heavy equipment mechanic but has never worked with it,started as an operator on an Terex wheel loader on my summer leaves from school when i was 13 and started operating excavators when i was 18 and is still at it. I still loves my work and enjoyes it very much,must be abit nuts but thats the way I am!! Will get some pics in soon,maybe some where im on pic on some jobsites but usually im behind the camera. Thats something about,I'm looking forward to look at Your nice pics guys! Peter

Replies5
  1. #1Nick Drew2007-05-12 16:27

    Hi Peter, Nice to see you here, I was just wondering if you had found this site from a link from a Swedish site that I am a member of?? I can't mention the site because I had my knuckles rapped for mentioning it once before on here.:Banghead I do hope you can enjoy your visits here !! Nick

  2. #2digger242j2007-05-12 17:31

    Have you noticed that your link is still here, Nick?

  3. #3equipment fan2007-05-12 21:50

    welcome to the HEF:notworthy

  4. #4Countryboy2007-05-13 22:44

    Welcome to HEF Cat-Peter! :drinkup

  5. #5Cat-Peter2007-05-14 13:49

    Thank's guys! Its nice to feel welcome! :drinkup