Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello

Canadian_digger ยท 2007-10-31 20:51

Hello new to the site. Looks to be a great forum I ran into a problem already tho I cant seem to post a new thread in some of the categories maybe some one can help me out with this. thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1BrianHay2007-10-31 22:19

    Hi and welcome to HEF :drinkup I could be wrong but I think you need a certain number of posts in other threads before you can start your own.

  2. #2equipment fan2007-11-01 08:04

    welcome here canadian_digger!:notworthy

  3. #3Canadian_digger2007-11-01 17:59

    Well that's no fun that you have to have a certain amount of post to start new ones.

  4. #4Countryboy2007-11-01 19:17

    Welcome to HEF Canadian digger! :drinkup There is a 3 post minimum that must be met before you may start a new thread. This is simply a way to keep out spammers. You now have 4 posts, so you should be able to start a new thread now. Check out the red links in my signature for more helpful tips on using the Forums.