Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello

AlexW ยท 2013-01-14 22:02

Hi, I'm a software engineer that used to work on virtual maintenance trainers for heavy equipment. I've lurked this forum from time to time to do research I used for my work. I recently bought a new house that had a few boxes of filters and other assorted heavy equipment parts and have been trying to sell them in order to clear out my shed. I remembered this forum and registered mainly to get advice on how to sell the parts and to list them here if there's a place to do that. I'd appreciate any advice you guys have on selling the stuff, although I'll post this question to the appropriate forum also. I no longer work on virtual maintenance trainers, but would be happy to talk about them if anybody is curious about the topic. --Alex

Replies1
  1. #1eddie0192013-01-15 06:22

    Hello alex i am Eddie new in this forum and glad to meet you