Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hello all!

Khatrina1964d7e · 2026-06-05 01:32

i'm looking to learn from you guys cause this is the first dozer Ive owned, it's a 1964 cat D7e. looking forward to learning something and having some fun thanks for all you're gonna do for me! lol cliff

Replies9
  1. #1Coaldust2026-06-05 02:09

    Welcome to the HEF! Good to have you.

  2. #2Tones2026-06-05 03:53

    Someone will teach ya Welcome aboard

  3. #3Khatrina1964d7e2026-06-05 16:42

    thanks for welcoming me coaldust, waving a hand rite back at you! khatrina1964d7e

  4. #4Khatrina1964d7e2026-06-05 16:54

    thanks tones! have a good weekend!

  5. #5Tones2026-06-05 17:33

    Some pics of your tractor would be nice. A hint, whenever you want information about your tractor, include the serial number, the cat guys get pussy when posters don't.

  6. #6BC Placer gold2026-06-05 23:21

    Welcome! From BC, We have a 1964 Euclid dozer! Coincidentally…..

  7. #7BC Placer gold2026-06-05 23:22

    What is your purpose for this dozer? No emissions to deal with lol! Good luck!

  8. #8Khatrina1964d7e2026-06-08 16:48

    thanks for the welcome BC! I bought the dozer to cut a road on some property that I bought and build a little casa up there!

  9. #9Khatrina1964d7e2026-06-08 16:50

    sounds good I hope you find lots of gold we had a big fire over here where I live and people are saying they're finally all kinds of gold in the rivers from all the runoff from nothing holding back the water took my motorhome away too!