Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member TN

suttonholler ยท 2026-06-14 21:55

Thanks for the add recently bought some equipment to clean up and log my farm. Hopefully can help with what I learn and sure will have to of questions also. Cat 320cl 2004 3750 hours Case 75c tractor 2014 1300 hours. 2013 cat 299d xhp skid steer. Log truck Chevy side kick 496 big block. Looking to buy John Deere 548g skidder soon. Having trouble with cat trackhoe throttle actuator calibration and found site thru Google. Mostly answered or showed me my trouble just hoping to learn how fix it myself Trying make pasture for daughters horses at the moment then gonna log some this winter. Middle TN area whole life work on towboat when not mechanic on farm lol.

Replies3
  1. #1Tenwheeler2026-06-14 23:14

    Welcome aboard Sir! My wife says you can raise 3 boys for the cost of one girl. I have some river blood in my family as well. Hope folks here can help you with your heaven on earth. It is a good ground here overall!

  2. #2Tenwheeler2026-06-14 23:15

    Welcome aboard Sir! My wife says you can raise 3 boys for the cost of one girl. I have some river blood in my family as well. Hope folks here can help you with your heaven on earth. It is a good ground here overall!

  3. #3suttonholler2026-06-14 23:19

    Thank you and your wife is correct lol. I have two girls and they love there animals well 3 girls counting wife shes the instigator in all my projects! Haha. What I've read on forums lots knowledgeable people for sure