Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello dear members

GabrielBam ยท 2015-08-23 06:05

Hello there, I'm new around, it's a pleasure to be with you Looking to learn more about heavy equipments

Replies7
  1. #1kshansen2015-08-23 06:39

    Welcome, Gabriel. How about a little background on yourself like have you worked on any equipment and if so what kinds?

  2. #2GabrielBam2015-08-23 06:47

    I'm not working in domain, i'm just interested, i like it

  3. #3Buckethead2015-08-23 11:39

    Welcome to the forum, Gabriel!

  4. #4old-iron-habit2015-08-23 12:29

    Hi GabriealBam and welcome. What part of the world is Suceava located in. I have not heard of it before?

  5. #5GabrielBam2015-08-23 16:40

    Suceava is in the North of Romania

  6. #6old-iron-habit2015-08-23 19:05

    Romania is on my wifes and mine bucket list of places to visit. Don't know if we will make it but it is on the list.

  7. #7GabrielBam2015-08-23 21:37

    You can try, a lot of nice places here and the life is not so expensive, for travelling is a good choise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DUfYjGtQZE