I have been lurking for a while and decided its time to delurk I have owned a JCB 1400B 4x4 for 5+ years, I bought it at an auction for a great deal and use it all the time around my property....it has proved to be a great investment and has paid for itself many times over....the only major repair I have done to it was to remove the backhoe hydraulic cylinder that fits up inside the ram...it was a real pain to remove and reinstall it after the rebuild. I recently cleared some of my land to build a 36x48 garage/shop. I live in an area of Washington state where the glaciers left behind some very large boulders, I encountered a few while clearing that I had to remove that easily outweighed my backhoe but I was able to move them by shear force. I posted a bunch of pictures of the excavation, building construction and concrete pour at: http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z18/luvmud85/?start=all My backhoe was a very important tool during the whole process, it was even helpful during the concrete pour as the concrete truck was too tall to enter the building so we had to shuttle the concrete from the truck to the building via the backhoe's loader bucket. Gary
Welcome to HEF JCBDude! :drinkup
Welcome to HEF JCBDude!