Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi to everybody

Komatsu 150 ยท 2007-08-17 21:01

I've been lurking for a few months. This is an excellent forum with a lot of good people. I operate and run a small excavating business, mostly home basement excavation with some commercial site work occasionally and some dump trucking. I spent last week in a creek with a mini-excavator trying to fix some of the flood damage we've had here lately. Mario

Replies4
  1. #1cat d92007-08-17 21:12

    Welcome aboard Mario, let's see some pictures and do you have any antique machines. Dell

  2. #2equipment fan2007-08-17 21:56

    welcome to the forum:notworthy

  3. #3Komatsu 1502007-08-18 09:51

    Thanks for all the welcomes. D9 said We haven't bought anything new for a while so everything we run is starting to feel like an antique! As far as really old we have a 1948 Allis Chalmers WC45 "Road Patrol" grader that was in occasional use around the shop until about 10 years ago, two 1957 Michigan end loaders. The bigger one (175A) is still used every winter in the snow. It's averaged less than 200 hours a year for the last 25 years. The little one (75A) is actually in better shape but nobody will run it and I can't say I blame them. I've attached some pictures of a project we did the machine work on 2 years ago. That's our 955 moving a boulder that is a little too heavy for it and I set some boulders with a rented Cat Excavator.

  4. #4cat d92007-08-18 11:13

    Great pics, keep em coming, give till it hurts, lol