Hello im James new to the forum but not heavy equip....I work in Indiana's second biggest open pit Limestone mine,"Sellersburg Stone"...We have about 800 acres and our deepest ledge is 158ft now...We crush about 2 to 2.4 million ton a year... I started out in a Haul truck and moved to just about anything and everything they brought in,I really liked running a Dozer...Not long ago the 992 Pit Loader job was open and I been in it ever since...If its off road,count me in... heres a few pix for you,thanks for looking... I was working late one night on a Paving job,they were bringing in Millings and i had time to take a pic or two... the fleet http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/boas4me/work/work022.jpg
Welcome to HEF Digger992! :drinkup Good to see more people from the mining industry. :thumbsup
...and more people named digger.
Lol.. yea i guess the nic name Digger is used alot...They used to call me Dusty,my old Euc didnt have A/C and i always got dusted with my window down...Then one day i was on the Dozer and cutting a road to the new stripping area,i hit a soft spot and dug a hole that almost ended up being a ramp to jump,,,ill never Float again LOL...
welcome here digger992:notworthy