Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello Everyone

Dutchman ยท 2012-07-07 13:04

Just wanted to say hi and thank whoever started this site. I started my career in the family business running DW20 and 21 scrapers of Texas. I ran scrapers for about 22 years and still are my favorite piece of equipment. Ive learned over the years that your never to old to learn. My grandad, who was a finish blade man, don't ever set yourself up by saying you were the best because there will be always somebody better than you. That is a true staement. Anyway, Hello again and thanks for the site. I love reading everyones comments and stories, especially about the old pulls. They don't make them like that anymore! My dad ( long time pullskinner) thinks I'm crazy for liking them old scrapers. Ah maybe I am.

Replies8
  1. #1willie592012-07-07 18:52

    Welcome to the forum Dutchman. :drinkup

  2. #2Dutchman2012-07-07 19:45

    Thank you kindly!

  3. #3nijrang2012-07-20 01:40

    hi i am new in this forum.. thax for welcome.

  4. #4madisonmiller2012-07-20 02:58

    Thanks for ur Welcome and u r also welcome to discuss issues with this forum.

  5. #5Dutchman2012-07-20 16:24

    Hello nijrang and Hello Madison! and Thanks!

  6. #6WerkBrau2012-07-27 16:13

    Welcome to the forums!

  7. #7Vicen2012-08-29 05:29

    I'm now to the forum also. I have some experince in woriking with cranes. Hello everyone!

  8. #8sakshimehra2012-08-30 01:45

    Hi, I am Also a new member of this forum.. and really very excited discuss issues with this forum.