Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello Everyone

Leonch ยท 2014-07-03 01:32

Hi, I am Leon from Melbourne, joined this forum today and want to introduce myself by saying hello to everybody.

Replies1
  1. #1fixou8122014-07-29 08:31

    Greetings Leon I knew a famous professor from down under. So I can speak a little Australian. He was born round 1920. I heard many stories from him. He had a drug store in the outback. ...back then as a chemist they made their own drugs. ...some from plants he grew. Mathematics as applied to flowers ? Anyway back then drug store owners were considered doctors and Veterinarians. ...hope it's not still that way? But the reason I wrote was to say... welcome to the forum. . oh ps; it took me a couple weeks to fill in the "About me" section of my profile ...filled in the basics but since im new I'm still working on the rest.