Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello everyone, I am an old member that needs advice again.

lobo ยท 2025-05-08 16:44

I was a member for along time here but maybe because I haven't logged in for awhile was not allowed to access my old profile. I was lobo you can find me from my first post. Warning lite and beeper came on today. I parked it right away. Oil level is good and oil and filter are have been changed recently. Could it be anything other than bad pump? I am not looking forward to pulling off oil pan. I hope everyone that helped me in the past is still doing well and wanted to say this site has helped me keep my equipment running for years. So hello to everyone and I will post my question in the proper spot.

Replies3
  1. #1Joe H2025-05-08 17:38

    A bit more info would help, like warning light on what ? Your backhoe or your Borgward? Joe H

  2. #2lobo2025-05-08 19:36

    No that was a post from years ago but it is a way to find my old profile. I was hoping to get that old profile back with all my history.

  3. #3digger242j2025-05-08 22:10

    I've sent you a private message so we can get this figured out.