Hello I just joined up here after several days of searching the web for answers and it seems like most all the questions I had were answered by someone in these threads. I’m from Alaska and grew up 3rd generation in road / pad / site construction and maintenance contracting. I also worked over 30 years in oilfield well service and production operations. Thanks for the opportunity here and look forward to the community.
Welcome to the Forums BF! Glad to have you!
Welcome, from the people's republic of Illinois.
Blue-Fox, I totally missed this. I’m late, but welcome to the HEF!. Great to have another Alaskan on board. We may have crossed paths in the oil patch. Let’s hear some good stories. A little about me. I’m a old, friendless, alcoholic, commercial rabbit breeder, living in the one and only infamous MatSu Valley trailer park. Part time gangster rapper. So, I have that going for me.