Hi, Ime Rick. Ime a country boy who has grown up in a small Arkansaw town. Ime only 21, but have been operating equitment since middle school. I currently run a small company doing small forstry clearing, right of way clearing, and other small clearing jobs. We only employ 6 people, me and my sister who keeps the books but we sure work the american way. Hopefully over time as I grow older my company grows bigger and I can pass it down to my children.
Welcome to the forum brushmaster90. :usa
Hi ! One question for you brushmaster90 , it is been so long that I haven't seen ARKANSAW wrote the very old fashion way , is it gonna be again the new way of writing it like that ???
LOL, I dont know. I have always spelled it that way for some reason. I guess cause I grew up with my dad always saying "them people spellin it wrong" so I always spelled it the old fashioned way for him. It just stuck I guess.
Hi ! Reading about the history of Arkansaw on National Geographic book many years ago, that is what they were saying that the real way of writing it was Arkansaw but for some obscur reason they start writing Arkansas but kept pronoucing "SAW" intead of "SAS" like Kansas !!! anyway