Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Australia

Swannyau · 2024-11-30 23:03

Hi all, new member from Queensland. I’m a Grazier/Diesel Mechanic/contract Earthmover. Jack of all trades but master of none

Replies8
  1. #1Coaldust2024-12-01 04:04

    Hello, Welcome to the HEF. Sometimes I fix stuff and lift heavy things, but mostly I drink and operate a rabbit farm in the subarctic.

  2. #2Cliffy2024-12-01 18:35

    Welcome to HEF. There are a few qld based cattle chasers on here. We must have to much time on our hands.

  3. #3CM19952024-12-01 18:57

    Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you. We have many members from down under here on HEF.

  4. #4bigrus2025-01-02 00:51

    Hi there

  5. #5Swannyau2025-01-02 04:52

    Haha, not enough time to learn about some things that break!!

  6. #6Tones2025-01-02 18:16

    G'day mate welcome aboard. What part of this big state is home for you?

  7. #7Swannyau2025-01-02 19:53

    East of Roma is home for me

  8. #8Tones2025-01-02 20:14

    Same for me, but probably just a bit further like 50 ks West of Brisy.