Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Scotland,introducing myself after looking in on forum a few times.

Happychapper ยท 2024-12-28 14:51

I have an Old D4D bog tractor that was used for forestry ploughing and mounding. I also run a Mitsubishi LD400 tracked carrier converted to a fencing machine.

Replies8
  1. #1mekanik2024-12-28 16:02

    Welcome aboard from Canada!

  2. #2John Shipp2024-12-28 16:21

    Welcome into the forum chap. Type 5 messages at first and then you can post pictures up of your classics, if you want, be good to see. Cheers

  3. #3Nige2024-12-28 17:04

    Welcome. My word you are way up North. I haven't been through Perth for a number of years now but it's a beautiful neck of the woods. For our US/Canadian members this guy is at a latitude somewhere similar to that of Fort McMurray.

  4. #4Coaldust2024-12-28 17:44

    HappyChapper, Good to have you. What a great way to kick off 2025, with a bunch of new friends.

  5. #5BC Placer gold2024-12-28 18:32

    Welcome from snowy BC! You will enjoy this forum; a real friendly/helpful bunch!

  6. #6CM19952024-12-28 20:24

    Welcome to the Forums!

  7. #7MarcusZ19672024-12-28 20:54

    @Happychapper Welcome to HEF!

  8. #8funwithfuel2025-03-12 18:59

    Welcome.