Hi All!!! My name is Dragan, I run small shop that makes hydraulic hoses. Increased interest of my clients is pushing me towards other types of hydraulic repairs, so I'm starting to get into that field as well. I have good general knowlege of hydraulics, but what I lack in is specific brands and models knowlege. Also suffering from lack of service documentation eg. hydraulic diagrams. I hope for good colaboration with everyone.
Dragan, Welcome to the forum! There are many people here with all kinds of experience, most with way more knowledge than I have! At present I do have access to Cat SIS that covers much of their equipment from the 1980's and on but there are some gaps when it comes to non-US sold machines. So if you have a Cat machine you need information on I'll see what I can help you with.
Thanks for the welcome kshansen!!!!