Hello all. I have been lurking for a while, reading as many posts as I can to try to get the tone of the site. I am looking at getting a CSL/MSL, which I understand is a gateway drug for all the other equipment on here. I'm probably going to have lots of questions, and hopefully they haven't been already answered. If they have PLEASE give me an idea what search term I am missing, I normally will bash my head for a while on the search before wasting anyone's time. I have been involved in other forums and I understand how painful it is to reply to someone who basically states "Please educate me from step one without any effort on my part." If I am being that guy please say so. Thanks for all who have posted on here with basic advice for what machines offer. The dealer is not a good place to get that info, and especially because I am a cheapwad and probably buying used and learning the hard way.
No replies yet.