Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hello from derry

dgreene ยท 2007-02-01 08:21

hello from nh again. I'm 36 and been running equipment since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have a small excavating company in southern new hampshire, 1 320cl 1 ten wheel mack r600, 1 650h and 1 936f. Incidently I'm greenie's brother.

Replies6
  1. #1Countryboy2007-02-01 19:10

    There isn't going to be any sibling rivalry going on is there? :wink2 Welcome to HEF! :thumbsup Feel free to jump in where you want. :yup

  2. #2cat3202007-02-01 20:15

    Hey Dgreene , welcome aboard. I was up in your neck of the woods last week doing some work at Glastone Ford now londenderry Ford.

  3. #3dgreene2007-02-02 22:01

    Thats where I buy all my pickups. Pretty good dealership.

  4. #4cat3202007-02-03 09:07

    It's under new ownership now They will be redoing the show room over soon.

  5. #5atgreene2007-02-05 13:38

    Welcome neighbor!

  6. #6rino14942007-02-05 20:42

    Welcome to the site :thumbsup