Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

G’day from QLD

Cat Dr. ยท 2007-02-12 22:54

Just a quick Hi, I'm a diesel fitter for the CAT dealer in QLD Australia, working at a Coal mine in the Bowen Basin, worked at a couple of gold mines and quarries in NSW, Looking forward to sharing experiences and information with you all! Cheers:thumbsup

Replies5
  1. #1Countryboy2007-02-12 23:01

    Welcome to HEF. :thumbsup

  2. #2Squizzy246B2007-02-13 04:28

    Cat Dr...Hastings Deering?? I did contract work for them in the early 90's. Welcome from the West Coast of the land where we drive on the correct side of the road.

  3. #3Cat Dr.2007-02-13 18:31

    Yeah Hasting, I worked for Gough & Gilmour and Westrac in NSW during and after my apprenticeship Look forward to yarning with you and other members Cheers :thumbsup

  4. #4King of Obsolete2007-02-13 19:16

    welcome to the BB, maybe if an OZ mining company gets something going in the great white north you can come up visit on a work permit. LOL thansk

  5. #5Dusty2007-02-15 12:22

    welcome