Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Illinois

225 ยท 2011-01-01 17:32

Its so cool to find a site with other people that love equipment. I have been around it my whole life and I never can stop just being around it. I use it now to do improvements on farms I rent or own,sometimes help out neighbors for free,remember love thy neighbor,sometimes it takes equipment. I have had several pieces over the last 30 yrs. My project now is a 225 excavator with the swing box out,saved it from going to the junk yard. Looks like a good mach. otherwise. Thanks for letting me share my knowledge and you sharing yours.

Replies6
  1. #1willie592011-01-01 18:47

    Welcome to the forum 225. :usa

  2. #2sandnsnow2011-01-02 13:11

    Welcome, sounds like a fun project.:Banghead

  3. #3qball2011-01-02 16:25

    hi, welcome to a brother Illinoisan.

  4. #4dirty4fun2011-01-02 18:50

    Good luck with you project just joined myself, also in N. IL. This website has so much to offer. I keep finding a lot of great things to read.

  5. #5mdgibbs310852011-01-04 19:39

    New here, but nice to see others from IL

  6. #6richie2011-01-04 20:00

    Have to say, it took awile to find a place that you can ask questions and get honest answers. Always like to get alot of input from others, sometimes it saves alot of money.