Found this site, a couple weeks ago and finally signed up. Its great to have a forum to connect with others in the HE industry. I am still young and learning the ropes, hope to take over the family business- aggregate work. I look forward to reading all of your posts here on HEF.
welcome, where in MN are you from?
Northern part, roughly 50 miles north of Duluth. How about you?
Hello Boss, greeting from the south half of the state, SE MN near Winona. Have you bumped into grandpa yet? if not, your in luck, I hear he's quite territorial.......lol (just kidding ya gramps, you got your half of the state I got mine)
You forgot about Biggrader on the west side of the state Monte.
well I guess early stages of ole timers disease is kicking in Atco , my apologies to grader.......... as Atco so politely corrected me, big grader lives up north of Gramps and on his side of the state. Good guys all of em Boss!
Don't have to worry about any of the guys in the western part haha, mostly stick to work in the Northeast part of the state.
20 miles north of mpls.
Welcome to the Forums Boss, in time you will learn that some of these people from state's other than Minnesota, tend to be jealous of us up here in gods country. You know with the free air condtioning and all...bah ha ha....again welcome.
I definitely understand I had a nice -16 blast this morning opening the door at 4 am, cooled the house down quick.
Welcome to the site from a neighbor to your west!