Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Liberia, West Africa!

CATinLiberia ยท 2012-10-22 15:43

Boy, am I glad I found this forum! After working as an auto mechanic for 5 years and then 17 years as an Engineer and Manager for companies like AGCO and Case New Holland, it decided to make a major life change and move to Africa. Now I am a General Manager for a company called Fairview. For almost 1 year, I have been living in Liberia, West Africa, running a small, but growing equipment rental/construction services company. Finding qualified mechanics and electricians is almost impossible in this post-war country. Finding parts for my CAT backhoes is even harder! This forum will be a great help in solving the equipment issues that I face on a daily basis. Thanks! Eric

Replies3
  1. #1willie592012-10-22 18:25

    Welcome to HEF Eric. :usa

  2. #2JGS Parts2012-10-22 21:07

    Well mate i wish you all the best of luck and if you ever need a hand with parts or anythign please feel free to give me a yell always happy to help out thanks james

  3. #3TankRizzo2012-10-25 12:11

    Awesome! As long as you do what you love, that's all that matters!