Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Malta – first timer with Kobelco

vellad ยท 2021-04-21 06:19

Hi, Wanted to introduce myself. Been wanting to have an excavator for years and I have now just pulled the trigger on a 2018 Kobelco sk28sr-6. This is for my personal use only so yes it's a decision I made with my heart and not my head but am ok with that Actually I don't have the machine yet as it will be delivered to me in 2 days' time. I have _NEVER_ even been into an excavator much less operated one so YouTube is my new friend I already have a question re operation of a mini excavator but will post it on the compact forum. Anyway - Hi All! Photo of the actual machine below.

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632021-04-21 08:10

    Welcome my Malta friend! Do you have dealer parts and service there for that Kobelco?

  2. #2mg23612021-04-21 12:12

    Welcome to HEF vellad !

  3. #3vellad2021-04-21 12:17

    Thanks! re Dealer - nothing official AFAIK but servicing/parts etc won't be an issue with Italy being so close and many great mechanics in Malta!

  4. #4funwithfuel2021-05-30 11:26

    Sharp looking rig you've got there. A warm welcome from people's republic of Illinois.