Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to the group forum

Topman ยท 2021-04-18 23:02

Thank you to those who host this forum. I have been reading and gathering all the information I can relating to my equipment. I currently have a small Yanmar tractor with loader and a small Kubota mini-excavator which both work well. But the one piece of equipment that I will need the most help with is my Genie 45/22 dual fuel with a ford engine. Now that I have finally joined this group, I will start gathering questions about my Genie lift. I found this forum doing a search for problems with Genie boom lifts. Thanks.

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612021-04-19 12:08

    Welcome to HEF Topman !

  2. #2Coaldust2021-04-19 12:52

    Welcome! Greetings from 61.5 N.

  3. #3Tinkerer2021-04-19 14:12

    Welcome to HEF, Topman !

  4. #4Topman2021-04-19 22:49

    Thanks for the welcome. I would like to post a couple questions regarding my Genie boom lift. What would be a good category to post in? Thanks.

  5. #5funwithfuel2021-05-30 11:22

    Welcome, (a little late)