Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Manitoba, Canada

245dlc ยท 2010-03-17 20:30

Hi everybody I'm Bert I live and work in Winnipeg. I mostly operate excavators or "track hoes".lol But lately I've been driving a lot of truck lately which is getting very boring very quickly. I have operated excavators ranging in size from the Kubota KX-41 to the big John Deere/Hitachi 800CLC. I also operate wheel loader and from time to time track loader and in a pinch skid-steer.

Replies8
  1. #1willie592010-03-17 22:28

    Welcome to the forum 245dlc. :usa There's a good number of Canucks here.

  2. #2tonka2010-03-17 22:32

    Welcome to HEF!

  3. #3oriden2010-05-17 14:01

    welcome fellow winnipeger !

  4. #4245dlc2010-05-17 18:35

    Lol, thanks!

  5. #5Intrepid One2011-01-09 17:59

    So who are you guys working for ? , just curious is all. I am also another winnipegger ( not originally of course) . i run all kinds of equipment, everything from loaders, track loaders, dozers and when ever i get the chance to i hop in one of the hoes. In the winter i refuse to run loader prefer to stick with either graders or truck plows

  6. #6245dlc2011-01-09 22:43

    Get your pm box setup I'll send you a pm.

  7. #7Intrepid One2011-01-10 11:01

    i seem to be not able to yet,i can reply to posts already made but i can't post a new topic or view profiles or send pm's yet, waiting for my account to be authorized or something ...

  8. #8FishOuttaWater2011-04-03 15:10

    Signing on from Alberta...! (can't seem to start a thread though)