Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hey y’all, from s.c.

thepumpguysc ยท 2010-03-18 20:09

Just a short note to let you guys/girls know there's a FUEL PUMP GUY IN TOWN.. ANY pump question will be answered FREE OF CHARGE.. Cat, Perkins. **. Ford...What ever... REBUILDS are a different story.. I can help ALOT w/ diagnostic work... I'll be "LURKING"... Feel free to e-mail me..Just put an a o l after the name..

Replies4
  1. #1willie592010-03-18 20:18

    Welcome to the forum pump guy. :usa Yep, there are the occasional injection issues that come up here.

  2. #2Tinkerer2010-03-28 07:44

    Welcome to the forum pumpguysc. You are a real asset to the forum. I know from past experience that you are a true craftsman when it comes to pump overhauls.

  3. #3mitch5042010-05-12 17:36

    What part of SC? And thanks for the offer of answers, I'm sure I'll be asking for some.

  4. #4thepumpguysc2010-05-12 19:33

    Mitch, I work in Charleston but live about an hour away..on the upper lake..Wouldnt trade it for the world!! Feel free to ask away.. PS> I've been known to drive an hour for a cold beer and some good music, if you need my help..