Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from MB

stovepipe699 ยท 2009-10-12 21:17

Hello, I'm a farmer from Canada, and I found this site when looking for info on scrapers. Good stuff, glad I stumbled on it!

Replies7
  1. #1King of Obsolete2009-10-12 23:19

    welcome to the BB, you will learn lots from this place. where abouts in the south are you from??? thansk KoO Published Author

  2. #2tripper_1742009-10-13 14:13

    Another Manitoban...welcome and glad to see you here!

  3. #3stovepipe6992009-10-19 00:56

    Hey guys, I'm North of Winnipeg, a little place called Stead. I see KoO 's in Lynne Lake, where's home for you tripper ?

  4. #4prenn1984@gmail2009-10-20 16:31

    welcome i'm new too

  5. #5truviking2009-10-22 16:15

    welcome welcome...I am new with this being my third post..

  6. #6miner2009-10-22 16:19

    Welcome, also new member the info here is reat

  7. #7Grader4me2009-10-22 18:18

    Welcome to HEF guys :drinkup Hope you enjoy the forum, as its a great place to be part of.