Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello

Hopuser ยท 2009-10-13 04:12

Hi I stumbled on to this forum and love it sent to all my friends lots of great info and people here, I work in Alaska at a mine and live in Washington (couldn't stand the rain) in Southeast Alaska, I have been at the mine fo 23 years and operate all equipment (Surface equipment) I have a great job and work with a great bunch of guys we have all worked together for at least 15 years, Will post pics on the mine later and the equipment I get to play with, Its funny we have so much fun and they pay us! the turn over here is non existant its a great job and no one leaves we work a two week on two off schedule, Well just wanted to say hi, Kris

Replies4
  1. #1Steve Frazier2009-10-13 10:24

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup We're looking forward to hearing about the mine!

  2. #2prenn1984@gmail2009-10-20 16:29

    welcome, im new too

  3. #3tonka2009-10-20 16:38

    Yo gas hauler, nice to have you here!Now post up some gas and heavy haulers:drinkup

  4. #4truviking2009-10-22 15:40

    Washington I just love Washington State. Its so beautiful'