Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Michigan

jhill ยท 2007-01-14 19:40

Hi everyone, My name is Jerry and i am from the Thumb area of Michigan. I am in the excavating and landscaping business. I have a skid steer, mini excavator small bulldozer, wheel tractor and a single axle dump truck. I do trenching, site work, shape and build lawns, small dozing jobs etc. I have been in business for 4 yrs after 30 yrs as an Automotive Engineer. I have been lurking here for a year and learned alot. I have seen some post lately where I thought I could contribute so I decided to join. I look forward to participating.:thumbsup Jerry

Replies3
  1. #1DigDug2007-01-14 20:34

    Hi Jerry, welcome.

  2. #2Woodstock2007-01-14 20:43

    Glad you could join us, jump in where ever. We like pictures :drinkup

  3. #3Steve Frazier2007-01-14 21:44

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup I'm happy you've decided to join us.:thumbsup