Hello Everyone ! My name is Carl and Im from NY I just wanted to say hi and wish u all great day !
So where about in NY and what do you do to get in trouble, I mean make a living?
Im living in NY city. I have a small company with my father hes my suplier and Im selling it And U ?
NYC? Been there once! I'm up near Syracuse. Just another lazy retired old mechanic.
Damn how do You stand so much free time ?
Well I do waste a lot of it trying to fix equipment via this forum. The best part of doing it that way is I don't get my hands dirty and don't have to write checks for expensive parts. Not to mention being able to work in my bathrobe and slippers, but that might be too much info!
Hahaha so You r not bored! Keep it going Sir
Welcome to HEF Carl!
Welcome aboard. Huge amounts of knowledge here. What brought you here? Just curious.
Not to be a smarty pants but guessing it was a computer with internet access
Walked into that one, both eyes wide open.
Hi guys ! I created account here cuz im looking for some useful information about conservation and repairing trucks and other heavier equipments. Like I said earlier my father delivers me vegetables and often some things aint working like they supposed to do. It would be easier if he would use this account but he "DOESNT NEED IT"
After reading post #3.. I'd never figure "veggies".. NY city, fathers the "supplier".. & u "sell it".. Lol.. Welcome.. What kinda trucks does he "supply" in & whats his most common problem.??
I dont get why You r using so much "" ??