Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New From Texas

Danny L. Thomas ยท 2019-04-09 18:09

Howdy folks. I raise cattle here in Texas and do my own grubbing, clearing, pasture renovation and the like. I have owned a Caterpillar 279C2 MTL for several years and recently bought a Caterpillar 304C CR mini excavator to thin out the mesquites in one of my pastures. I have run a pretty good variety of equipment in my life, I'm just shy of 66, but don't claim to be an expert anything so I joined to be able to tap the wealth of knowledge on this forum. Thanks in advance to those willing to share what they know.

Replies9
  1. #1mg23612019-04-09 18:42

    Welcome Danny ! There is a lot of knowledge on this site and quite a few with lots of CAT experience.

  2. #2Tinkerer2019-04-09 21:04

    Welcome to HEF Danny !

  3. #3Danny L. Thomas2019-04-09 23:56

    Thanks for the welcome.

  4. #4Danny L. Thomas2019-04-10 16:35

    By the way, I meant to type CTL, not MTL. Big arthritic fangers.

  5. #5grandpa2019-04-10 17:54

    Welcome to you....another old geezer... ha ha.

  6. #6Danny L. Thomas2019-04-11 13:33

    Geezin' right along.

  7. #7CM19952019-04-11 19:59

    Welcome to the Forums Danny!

  8. #8Danny L. Thomas2019-04-12 08:17

    Much obliged.........

  9. #9Nige2019-04-24 13:52

    Welcome Danny.........