Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Northern Arizona!

westerner · 2020-09-30 22:07

Good day to all. I have visited this site a few times in the past, and have recently found some great info here! I am currently the proud owner of a Case 580SE backhoe, and have a 580SM backhoe I am primary mechanic on. I am the former owner of a 580SK, and broke in on a 580CK a LONG time ago. I recently retired as an Equipment Maintenance Shop Supervisor where we maintained a large variety of heavy stuff, from 18 wheelers to motor graders, loaders and dozers. I look forward to spending some time here learning more, and passing on any things I have learned so far that might help someone else. Thanks Jim

Replies5
  1. #1Vetech632020-09-30 22:23

    We can’t welcome you until you post pics of your wife. lol....just kidding! Welcome to chaos city.

  2. #2Camshawn2020-09-30 22:53

    Welcome. This is a great site to fill in the day if it is too wet, white, hot, or cold outside. Welcome to retirement! Cam

  3. #3petepilot2020-09-30 23:16

    there are a few like minded old goats on here welcome to the site

  4. #4mg23612020-10-01 05:52

    Welcome to HEF Westerner !

  5. #5funwithfuel2020-10-17 09:55

    Welcome in , always good to have ol' timers share what they have before it's all gone and obsolete. Thanks and welcome