Hello everyone, I just found this forum after purchasing a 1978 JLG 40F lift. The lift has several issues and of course the lift didn't come with a manual or anything. I just wanted to introduce myself and will search the forum to see what's out there. I know there is a lot to read so my work is cut out for me. I purchased the lift to help with trimming the trees and for Christmas decorations. I have a 30' tree using a HAM tower and 20,000 lights so this lift will help out a bunch. I'm heavy into animated lights shows choreographed to the music. I served in the military 26 years and currently work at FAA in the depot maintenance center on communication equipment. I own a 1971 Cuda with a stroked 440 and manual shift automatic. It's still in the project stage but hope to get it on the road by this summer. I've played bass guitar in the past and own a 1973 Burgandyglow Rickenbacker 4001 bass. I love hard rock and other genres of music but hate rap. :cool2 I love Halloween and Christmas. Two seasons I can go crazy and get away with it. Or at least have an excuse. Anyway just wanted to say hi and I'm sure I'll be asking questions about my new purchase as I see a lot of knowledge/experts here on this forum. Thank you.
Welcome to HEF Cudaman. :drinkup